- It’s no longer enough for banks and other financial institutions to simply have good working relationships with the third parties that provide IT and other services. New, stricter standards and increased scrutiny by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), as well as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), mean financial institutions now have the same responsibilities for in-house and out-of-house services.
- The first step in applying Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606 is to identify the contract(s) with the customer.
- Baker Tilly recently presented an introduction to the upcoming revenue recognition transition.
- Twenty states or regions to adopt the new model announced by CMS projected to save $2 billion - Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
- Baker Tilly forensic, litigation, and valuation services experts discuss performing credible lost profit calculations in this recent excerpt from Business Valuation Resources.
- Previous Next