- The rules for owning and managing a REIT can be complicated, but they are not onerous. Many property owners and real estate investors find the advantages of a REIT far outweigh the regulatory requirements.
- The third quarter of 2015 saw global equity markets experience a bit of a sell-off relative to prior quarters.
- Baker Tilly advisors discuss several best practices surrounding Intellectual Property in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Baker Tilly forensic accountants discuss the utilization of the one-model or the two-model approach with regards to lost profits analyses.
- As you prepare for your government’s fiscal year 2015 audit, Baker Tilly state and local government auditors recommend evaluating these five issues.
- Previous Next