- Employee benefit plan specialists from the accounting, finance, and consulting industries discuss trends in retirement plans, fiduciary best practices and common compliance errors.
- To prepare for the impending paradigm shift in the post-acute care space, senior living organizations with skilled nursing facilities need to develop a plan to understand their current level of risk readiness.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- MACRA makes three important changes to how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries. Do you have a MACRA plan in place to make sure your organization will be successful?
- CMS finalized decisions regarding the site-neutral payment issue and the rule reflects an estimated 1.7 payment rate increase for outpatient hospitals and a 1.9 percent rate increase in payments for ambulatory surgical centers for 2017.
- Previous Next