- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 2.1% and 9.7%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Find out what’s important to millennials as they enter the workforce and the changes your organization may need to make to learning & development practices in order to attract, grow, and retain them.
- Baker Tilly's Dwayne Holt talks with Bisnow about the ins and outs of closely held real estate companies. From advantages and disadvantages to key operating differentiators, see how these smaller structured companies stay competitive in today’s market.
- The IRS released final regulations on how and when software and technology companies can apply the R&D when developing internal use software (IUS).
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly overviewed some of the main areas that will impact business operations under the new revenue recognition standard: disclosures and costs.
- Previous Next