- In January 2016, the Governmental Accounting Standards Board released an exposure draft that promises to greatly change the face of lease accounting for organizations that must follow GASB
- Baker Tilly and Oracle address the upcoming changes in Revenue Recognition regulations.
- Baker Tilly developed a budget impact model to help a medical device company articulate the value proposition of their new break-through technology to hospitals.
- Read more about CMS’s new goal and find out if the ACA has something to do with the decrease in Medicare beneficiaries being readmitted to the hospital in this week’s Healthcare Crunch.
- Recent legislation bring a number of changes to the research and development (R&D) credit, making it easier for companies in any industry to invest in innovation in the US.
- Previous Next