- The amount of time and cost incurred for software development can be a substantial portion of a technology company’s budget. Should companies record development time and costs as an asset or expense?
- CMS is developing two new surveys for patients and family members, regarding their experiences of care received at inpatient rehabilitation facilities and long-term care hospitals. As a provider, you have the opportunity to weigh in on the survey. Find out how.
- The world of recruiting has changed. To maintain a competitive advantage in the "War for Top Talent," organizations must change their strategy about how they recruit new employees.
- Whether your growth strategy anticipates explosive organic growth, global expansion, high-volume recruiting, or high-skill/low-volume recruiting, your talent management strategy will be crucial to achieving your growth objectives.
- University of Scranton’s Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration, Ed Steinmetz, discusses the transformation of the university’s budget approach to bring focus to mission and margin.
- Previous Next