- This presentation reviews the process for building consensus around construction project audit findings, setting a positive tone in the report, and writing for the target audience.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region continued to fall during 2016’s first quarter.
- In the Summer 2016 issue of NAIOP’s Development magazine, Phil Santarelli weighs in on how new guidance from the FASB will change how tenants account for leases in coming years.
- The IRS updated its list of accounting method changes eligible for “automatic” consent procedures and released guidance that includes significant changes and time-sensitive transition rules.
- CMS will now allow providers to participate in accountable care organizations and the CPC+ pilot simultaneously. Learn more about this and other updates in healthcare.
- Previous Next