- Baker Tilly’s tax-exempt organization professionals provide insight into the numerous direct changes to tax-exempt entity taxation during this webinar.
- Cooperatives are taxed differently than other pass-through entities, and a deduction was added to the TCJA for both cooperatives and their members under section 199A.
- A digital advertising agency hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a valuation and conduct a fairness opinion in connection with a freeze-out merger from the company's largest investor and controlling shareholder.
- Donna Massanova, partner and employee benefit plan audit services practice leader, provides tips on networking and mentoring for future CPA partners as part of the PICPA's CPA Conversations podcast.
- Managers in local government should adopt risk-based contract management procedures according to an article Baker Tilly co-authored for the International City/County Management Association.
- Previous Next