- M&A in the Philadelphia regional market followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions increasing by approximately 19 percent from the prior quarter
- With a repeal of the Affordable Care Act looming, providers are warning of the negative effects of the proposed replacements, including a capped Medicare system.
- Utility company turns to Baker Tilly to define a new system strategy, evaluate HR software solutions and implement Kronos to transform its HR processes.
- State of Indiana achieves 'model status' recognition for election reform and successful State to County collaboration in a large-scale technology implementation project.
- Multibillion dollar mutual insurance company saves time, money, and mitigates risk with a strategic assessment and roadmap from Baker Tilly before the launch of a large transformation project.
- Previous Next