- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Ashley Deihr, senior manager, and University of Kansas’s John Curran, university director of internal audit, discussed creative approaches to resource allocation and shared how data analytics can be used to maximize audit coverage and efficiency.
- Baker Tilly responds to GASB Exposure Draft, Fiduciary Activities
- Baker Tilly responds to the GASB Exposure Draft, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations
- How internal audit can apply data analytics across its institution
- Previous Next