- Baker Tilly Firm Director, Ed Kollar, discusses the current state of the Pennsylvania natural gas industry.
- CMS’s Acting Administrator, Andy Slavitt, announced that the agency is offering options to providers regarding the MACRA mandated reporting requirements set to begin in January.
- Baker Tilly communicates the current risks an intellectual property law firm faces in their IT control environment, the recommended controls to mitigate those risks, the remaining risks after assessing the control environment and the consequence and likelihood of adverse events.
- While no tax-exempt entity is immune from being targeted for audit, there are ways organizations can mitigate the possibility that they will fall afoul of the IRS's computer analysis.
- As risks and complexities continue to change and grow, not-for-profit organizations can embrace enterprise risk management (ERM) as a strategic advantage.
- Previous Next