- GASB recently issued an Invitation to Comment on the financial reporting model. State and local governments are encouraged to comment by March 31, 2017.
- As buyers become more self-sufficient, sales professionals need to become even more prepared to move prospects through the sales process by personalizing the interaction.
- By combining multiple channels of advertising information into a single user interface, a multinational food and beverage company uncover spikes in sales that they were previously unable to track.
- The FASB issued nineteen ASUs in 2016, including updates on leases and the revenue recognition standard, Topic 606.
- Trends including self-directed healthcare and an increasing expectation for personalization are driving customer experience imperatives across the healthcare industry.
- Previous Next