- ASC 606 presents major changes to the manner in which companies account for revenue. Join Baker Tilly as we delve into the third webinar on revenue recognition: performance obligations.
- With this article, we explore the promise the customer makes with respect to the transaction price.
- On June 28, 2016, the SEC released a proposed rule requiring all registered investment advisors (RIA's) to create and implement business continuity plans (BCP) and transition plans.
- Patrick Fitzgerald, government contractor director with Baker Tilly, discusses the importance of professional development and staying up-to-date in today’s complex contracting environment.
- Nature Soy, a leading consumer product good manufacturer of healthy soy and vegetarian products, has sold to Keystone Capital
- Previous Next