- The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2016 (H.R. 2029) includes the first significant changes to Internal Revenue Code section 831(b). Two significant amendments affect some small insurance companies, including captives.
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- Today’s accounting and finance talent market is highly competitive. These strategies will help your organization recruit and retain top talent in this market.
- Effective succession planning: dynamics, barriers, and success strategies - Baker Tilly presents succession planning basics, selling your business, and ownership transition
- A strong corporate culture is critical in today’s business environment, but many CEOs find culture creation to be a daunting task.
- Previous Next