- Unemployment in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 4.6 percent for the third quarter 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Philadelphia region was estimated at 4.8 percent for February 2016, slightly below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- This report presents results from a recent research study in which we surveyed business leaders about their top of mind growth initiatives, proficiency gaps, challenges and key trends.
- The first step in applying ASC 842 is determining whether or not a contract, which is defined as an agreement between two parties which creates enforceable rights and obligations, contains a lease. Basically the contract contains a lease if it conveys the right to control the use of identified property or equipment for a period of time.
- This is the last year FBARs are due in June; next year, the FBAR filing deadline moves to April.
- Previous Next