- Two new payment programs will be offered to providers - the Advanced Alternative Payment (APM) models and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Learn more about the programs and other updates in healthcare.
- “Emerging Trends in Cybersecurity” at the 29th Annual Financial Management Association Conference
- Private healthcare company headquartered in Madison, Wis., with three main organizations and over 9,000 employees.
- Unemployment in the Central Pennsylvania region was estimated at 4.9 percent for the first quarter 2016, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- The first quarter of 2016 observed mixed financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P and DJIA close up 0.8 percent and 1.5 percent, respectively; while the NASDAQ closed down 2.7 percent for the quarter.
- Previous Next