- A growing city ensures retention of institutional knowledge and is better prepared for implementing a new system after its business processes are documented.
- The corporate finance team at Baker Tilly Capital partnered with Trachte’s CEO and CFO to prepare a comprehensive financing package to fully refinance outstanding debt.
- The investment banking team at Baker Tilly Capital worked closely with Hal’s Harley ownership during the sale process.
- Municipal governments and other public sector entities face pressures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations with limited financial resources.
- Bundled payments for CMS’ Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR) is now mandatory in 67 metropolitan areas. Is your organization ready for bundled payments?
- Previous Next