- The compensation and allowance practices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that favor expatriates
- Baker Tilly higher education and risk specialists have hosted a number of breakfast seminars at client institutions to discuss implementing internal audit to assess risk within the college or university.
- Leadership needs a strategic partner they can rely on to help foster an effective approach to managing risk, compliance, and the alignment of organizational strategy and operational tactics.
- This webinar will share how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools, including internal and external assessments, to improve the effectiveness of ERM.
- NAIC risk-focused examinations have been constantly evolving over the years with 2017 focusing on critical risks, corporate governance, ERM, VRM and cybersecurity.
- Previous Next