- States are becoming increasingly creative in their attempts to raise their tax base, including implementing aggressive nexus and income apportionment rules for income and franchise tax.
- States are renewing efforts to impose sales tax on internet and other remote sales with sixteen states now have “click through” nexus laws on their books.
- State qui tam laws and the expansion of tobacco taxes to address the growth of electronic cigarettes continue to lead 2015 state and local tax trends.
- Increasing sales effectiveness without wasting time and money
- The ability to reverse engineer product innovations is closing the window in which brands known for their innovative products can remain ahead of the competition.
- Previous Next