- Needing to evaluate a possible merger, a large four-year institution enlists the help of Baker Tilly to perform a financial impact assessment.
- On March 21, 2017, the Office of Audits of the General Services Administration, Office of Inspector General (GSA OIG) issued a new audit report.
- An emerging tool in addressing sales and use tax risk is a policy and procedures review. Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Jon P. Skavlem and Alyssa Geracie, discuss key aspects of such a review in the Journal of Accountancy.
- Get your customers to like you & stay with you by transforming their experience. Follow these six key steps to create an actionable roadmap to reengineer positive experiences for your customers.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has delayed the implementation of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center’s (CMMI) bundled payment programs until May 20, 2017.
- Previous Next