- A Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses how internal audit shops of all sizes can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk for the institution. We discuss the construction lifecycle and owner’s responsibilities, including those of the owner’s representative, architect, construction manager, and compliance and audit personnel.
- Customer experience is a critical business function and it’s here to stay. Create a customer experience that differentiates you from your competitors and position your organization for growth.
- A recent ruling from the Virginia Department of Taxation impacts the application of sales and use tax on the purchase and sale of computer software.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists discuss building a sustainable cybersecurity management program that safeguards assets.
- An effective, modern sales forecast can serve as a valuable tool, presenting an accurate and dynamic snapshot of an organization's future sales, by strategically harnessing accurate predictions.
- Previous Next