- A strong corporate culture is critical in today’s business environment, but many CEOs find culture creation to be a daunting task.
- The investment tax credit (ITC) and the production tax credit (PTC) have been extended through two separate bills passed by Congress and signed into law by the president.
- Baker Tilly analyzes GSA OIG's report on management challenges facing GSA underscores challenges faced by schedule contractors.
- New York Department of Financial Services proposed anti-money laundering (AML) requirements, which includes Chief Compliance Officer certification.
- Through the multiple tax extenders, the energy efficient home credit (the 45L credit) which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been extended through the end of 2016.
- Previous Next