- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.
- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- Growing your manufacturing business may include going global. But one of the major challenges is managing localized compliance across the various regions of the world.
- The Medicaid Case Mix rate for the final quarter preceding the implementation of Community HealthChoices (CHC) may be an important rate for all Pennsylvania nursing facilities as the DHS may utilize the May 1, 2017 picture date to set CHC payment rates.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NYS DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a March 1, 2018 effective date.
- Previous Next