- Baker Tilly communicates the current risks an intellectual property law firm faces in their IT control environment, the recommended controls to mitigate those risks, the remaining risks after assessing the control environment and the consequence and likelihood of adverse events.
- While no tax-exempt entity is immune from being targeted for audit, there are ways organizations can mitigate the possibility that they will fall afoul of the IRS's computer analysis.
- As risks and complexities continue to change and grow, not-for-profit organizations can embrace enterprise risk management (ERM) as a strategic advantage.
- After nearly five years of research and extensive outreach efforts, the FASB has issued the first of its anticipated amendments impacting accounting and reporting across the not-for-profit sector.
- When a concrete product manufacturer discovered its unclaimed property could be a problem to a potential buyer, it hired Baker Tilly to help reduce its exposure and cast itself in a better light.
- Previous Next