- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Freedom's Path was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- Uniform Guidance will impact your organization’s single audit. This webinar will discuss the changes and how they will impact your single audit.
- Due to the emergence of modern electronic commerce, the ability for manufacturers to configure vehicles for all levels of consumer income and preference is now a requirement and a reality.
- By reimagining the ways that they interact with customers, customer experience innovators are replacing a one-directional exchange of goods and services with a two-way collaboration with customers to define where, when, and how value is created.
- Previous Next