- The long awaited new standards on revenue recognition, ASU 2014-09 (Topic 606), Revenue from Contracts with Customers will create changes in the process of how revenue is recognized.
- Learn more about how your hospital can use data to identify opportunities to improve quality and manage costs to be better prepared in the “new normal.”
- FASB has issued a new standard for financial reporting of leases, ASU No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842), affecting companies that engage in leasing for assets such as real estate, vehicles & equipment.
- Baker Tilly helps integrated healthcare system pivot to the Oracle HCM Talent Acquisition Cloud.
- Baker Tilly helps one of the nation’s largest health systems revamp Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management.
- Previous Next