- Multi-billion dollar mutual insurance company saves time, money, and mitigates risk with a strategic assessment and roadmap from Baker Tilly before the launch of a large transformation project.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 6.4% for August 2016, above the national rate of 5.0%. The Pittsburgh region unemployment rate had increased 0.6% from 5.8%
- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- The due date for filing Form 1099-MISC for 2016 with the IRS is changing and, if you don't comply, you could be in for some fairly substantial penalties.
- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3 percent, 2.1 percent and 9.7 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Previous Next