- The New York State Department of Financial Services (NYS DFS) has released a revised frequently asked questions (FAQ) document to provide additional clarity about the comprehensive cybersecurity regulation.
- During the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Spring 2018 National Meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAPWG) adopted and exposed various revisions to statutory accounting guidance.
- As companies incorporate the many changes from tax reform into their tax provision calculations, some insurers may find significant changes from Dec. 31, 2017 to March 31, 2018, that may require additional disclosure requirements for statutory and GAAP quarterly reporting.
- Creighton University, a Jesuit University with more than 8,000 students, implements Oracle Talent Management Cloud land Talent Acquisition Cloud to reduce inefficiencies and enhance processes.
- Top tier global design & delivery firm moves to Oracle HCM Cloud after a large acquisition to bring HR systems & processes together, eliminate process inefficiencies & increase access to talent data.
- Previous Next