- Baker Tilly Capital's Life Science M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products and the U.S. pharmaceutical sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- There are many reasons why new product introductions fail; often, it is a lack of rigor behind sales & marketing planning & execution. Consider these 4 areas of rigor for a successful product launch.
- Through process improvement initiatives and document scanning, law firms can create efficient workflows to enhance employee productivity and reduce their storage footprint.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's Craft Beverage M&A Update provides an overview of the U.S. craft brewery, craft spirits distillery and other craft beverage markets as well as select transactions.
- Incentives are driven by the economic impact a project will have on a community. Baker Tilly's "but for" approach articulates the project in a way that’s easily digestible by governmental entities.
- Previous Next