- The final rules report on CMS final rate determination for Medicare payments in 2017 and, for some facilities, final rules that include new quality measures, scoring methodologies, and updates to existing programs.
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- Current issues in hedge funds and private equity: Debt-equity regulations, convertible bonds conversion rates, and the end of deferred compensation
- Housing authority selects the team of Vantage Development and subcontractor Baker Tilly as their co-development partner of a 172-unit project at Willingham Village Apartments
- Are you confident in the value you provide to healthcare payers?
- Previous Next