- Gain an understanding of how the IRS views compensation vs. dividends paid to shareholders.
- Assess where your revenue cycle stands and learn more about analytical steps and forward-thinking business processes you can take to fix flaws and to reduce errors that create denials and cause leakage in your outpatient settings.
- A trusted global leader for video capture, management, and webcasting solutions transitioned to Baker Tilly from a large, international firm.
- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- On November 2, 2015, the Bipartisan Budget Act was passed, changing how partnerships will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for years beginning after December 31, 2017.
- Previous Next