- The IRS and Treasury Department have issued a number of proposed regulations and notices that could have substantial repercussions for U.S. companies doing business abroad.
- In this section of our year-end tax planning letter, we discuss newly proposed regulations for family-controlled entities as well as estate-planning steps you should take as we near the end of 2016.
- When the research tax credit was made permanent last year, it also adopted changes that positively affect companies of all sizes.
- Even in an election year, we might actually see some legislation address credits left out of last year’s extensive extenders legislation.
- A number of regulations – proposed and finalized – are making waves among a variety of taxpayers, including international, high-net-worth individuals and partnerships.
- Previous Next