- States are renewing efforts to impose sales tax on internet and other remote sales with sixteen states now have “click through” nexus laws on their books.
- State qui tam laws and the expansion of tobacco taxes to address the growth of electronic cigarettes continue to lead 2015 state and local tax trends.
- Increasing sales effectiveness without wasting time and money
- The ability to reverse engineer product innovations is closing the window in which brands known for their innovative products can remain ahead of the competition.
- This presentation reviews the process for building consensus around construction project audit findings, setting a positive tone in the report, and writing for the target audience.
- Previous Next