- Research shows that sales training has little impact with no guarantee of improvement. To get the most out of their sales teams, companies need to look at their sales structure and compensation.
- CX innovators can spend a lot of their money, time and energy focusing on the customer and searching for outside solutions. But the secret to customer loyalty starts with your employees.
- Baker Tilly Firm Director, Ed Kollar, discusses the current state of the Pennsylvania natural gas industry.
- CMS’s Acting Administrator, Andy Slavitt, announced that the agency is offering options to providers regarding the MACRA mandated reporting requirements set to begin in January.
- Baker Tilly communicates the current risks an intellectual property law firm faces in their IT control environment, the recommended controls to mitigate those risks, the remaining risks after assessing the control environment and the consequence and likelihood of adverse events.
- Previous Next