- While the recently passed Multistate Tax Compact amendment made changes to the definition of apportionable income and receipts (sales) and removed the recommendation for use of three-factor apportionment, a noteworthy change for professional service firms is the modification to the regulations adopting “market-based sourcing” of receipts.
- Listen to this webinar to hear a panel of experts to break down the top findings from this year's DCAA report and provide their predictions on what they anticipate from the DCAA in 2017 and beyond.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- View this presentation from OHUG 2017, to learn about leading practices in onboarding and the decisions and tools that have positively impacted the process with our clients.
- With more than one-in-three American workers being a millennial, reevaluating your current office layout and amenities may provide real benefits.
- Previous Next