- A new rule recently published will require federal government contractors to apply 15 basic cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and procedures to protect their information systems.
- States are becoming increasingly creative in their attempts to raise their tax base, including implementing aggressive nexus and income apportionment rules for income and franchise tax.
- States are renewing efforts to impose sales tax on internet and other remote sales with sixteen states now have “click through” nexus laws on their books.
- State qui tam laws and the expansion of tobacco taxes to address the growth of electronic cigarettes continue to lead 2015 state and local tax trends.
- Increasing sales effectiveness without wasting time and money
- Previous Next