- Notice 2016-66 was released by the Treasury Department & IRS identifying certain captive insurance company transactions as a “transactions of interest” with potential for tax avoidance or evasion.
- There seems to be some serious questions around the overall definition and functionality of REITs. Baker Tilly tax partner, Randy Barrus, sheds light on these questions as he walks Bisnow through the fundamentals and fine points of these complex entities in their latest REIT cheat sheet.
- Customer behaviors and preferences are ever-evolving. As a result, you need to regularly evaluate your strategy and deployment.
- A Material Performance Management (MPM) approach. You keep a close watch on the material that makes up your products, but there might be more risk related to material performance than you realize.
- Are your physicians educated about MACRA? Watch this video to learn how an operational assessment can help.
- Previous Next