- Insurance organizations thought ASC 606 would have minimal impact on the industry because insurance contracts were out of scope, but as companies and accounting specialists delved into the standard, they discovered many insurance organizations have revenue streams that fall under the scope of ASC 606.
- Baker Tilly comprehensive written protest to the IRS carefully documented the client's position that helped save $1 million in excise tax.
- The Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group exposed revisions to disclosures related to short-duration contracts. Insurance companies have until March 17, 2017 to review the changes.
- Find out what’s important to millennials as they enter the workforce and the changes your organization may need to make to learning & development practices in order to attract, grow, and retain them.
- When buying an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, there are many things to consider.
- Previous Next