- With the changing competitive legal landscape, Baker Tilly's client engaged us to re-evaluate their existing business model to improve profits and the profits-per-partner to better position the firm to retain top talent and attract strategic lateral candidates.
- A successful regional law firm turns to Baker Tilly to develop an alternative budgeting revenue method when they experienced a decline in profits-per-partner.
- CHRO executives discuss how they brought together disparate HR needs of their global organizations through development of common processes while leveraging Oracle’s HCM Cloud solutions.
- Choosing an advisor to help sell your business is nearly as important as the decision to sell in the first place. Whoever you choose should start by listening–actively–to your goals and objectives.
- Governments frequently offer financial incentives to businesses that are generating economic impacts in their communities.
- Previous Next