- M&A in the Philadelphia regional market followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions increasing by approximately 19 percent from the prior quarter
- Baker Tilly tax specialists will discuss regulatory and legislative changes that may affect your business.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discussed the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the wide spread impact of the new standard on financial reporting.
- Changes in the tax landscape in 2017 could include the repeal of the 3.8 percent net investment income (NII) tax. Learn more about tax consideration for certain exporters.
- With the changing competitive legal landscape, Baker Tilly's client engaged us to re-evaluate their existing business model to improve profits and the profits-per-partner to better position the firm to retain top talent and attract strategic lateral candidates.
- Previous Next