- A beef and pork product manufacturer never thought to try for R&D credits, but Baker Tilly professionals revealed qualifying activities that gave the company a good-sized credit as well as a process that may yield more in the future.
- In an article published in the July/August issues of On Balance magazine, we discuss several common issues and planning strategies for successfully transferring ownership of a family business to the next generation.
- Oracle Big Data Discovery is a great tool for gaining visibility into unstructured data. This tutorial shows how to group values to aggregate synonyms in discussion forum posts.
- A discussion of trends and the importance of the customer experience in order to differentiate and grow.
- Baker Tilly have been able to provides consistent portfolio companies reporting and proactive local and international tax planning to a private equity firm.
- Previous Next