- States are waging war on keeping their share of sales and use taxes in the face of ever-increasing online sales and out-of-state sellers.
- This section of the state and local tax portion of the 2017 midyear tax letter features updates on bright-line nexus standards, market-based sourcing, business and nonbusiness income, retroactive tax legislation and state transfer pricing.
- With federal tax policy up in the air, state and local tax officials are in a holding pattern when it comes to future sources of revenue since federal reform could bring major changes to states and municipalities.
- Substantial changes in how revenue is recognized are on their way and will affect organizations in a wide range of industries, including construction, healthcare and manufacturing.
- The House took its first steps to repeal and replace the ACA in May with the narrow passing of the American Health Care Act, but what will happen now that the bill is in the hands of the Senate?
- Previous Next