- In this section of our year-end tax planning letter, we discuss newly proposed regulations for family-controlled entities as well as estate-planning steps you should take as we near the end of 2016.
- When the research tax credit was made permanent last year, it also adopted changes that positively affect companies of all sizes.
- Even in an election year, we might actually see some legislation address credits left out of last year’s extensive extenders legislation.
- A number of regulations – proposed and finalized – are making waves among a variety of taxpayers, including international, high-net-worth individuals and partnerships.
- Learn about the New Markets Tax Credit program and how its record allocation of $7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016 could benefit the capital structure of your project.
- Previous Next