- A Florida public power utility improves its organizational structure and prepares for workforce changes effected by retirements and industry shifts to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Baker Tilly’s international tax professionals discuss the role of IP migration for life sciences companies.
- Baker Tilly’s dental fees and compensation survey is designed to help dental practices benchmark, identify areas of improvement and make adjustments to increase profitability.
- Two years after releasing a proposal to improve the disclosure requirements for pensions and other postretirement benefits, the FASB has begun to publicly debate the disclosure requirements that will remain and those that will be dropped. The discussion was part of the board’s broader project to improve U.S. GAAP’s requirements for the information in financial statement footnotes.
- The FASB released a proposal to add a benchmark interest rate to its standard for hedge accounting. The proposed benchmark rate was developed by the Federal Reserve as an alternative to the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR), which was tarnished by a rate-rigging scandal in 2012.
- Previous Next