- Groundwork should be laid before a storm ever comes, but when one is on the way a construction management team should follow these key steps to ensure a fair and accurate reimbursement for any damage.
- The FASB’s sweeping new revenue recognition rules go into effect in 2018 and will require a major change in the way companies calculate the top line in their income statements. A review of third-quarter 2017 financial statement disclosures show most companies have much work to do before implementing the new accounting rules.
- A midsize Midwestern city needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with fully integrated modules that enhanced reporting abilities and reduced reconciliation time.
- With the legal landscape evolving, many clients are asking firms to provide more for less, so when pricing out services, firms are hoping their best guess is accurate enough to generate a profit. Analyzing client/matter profitability provides an opportunity for a firm to modify its existing business model to improve firm profits.
- To compete in the digital economy, midsize manufacturing companies can't afford to take a backseat to wait and mimic what leaders in the industry are doing. By then, it will be too late.
- Previous Next