- A large generation and distribution utility receives internal audit and optimal industry practice recommendations from Baker Tilly.
- The FASB plans to hold a webcast to explain an August proposal to help not-for-profit groups and some business enterprises determine how to record grants and other funds from foundations and government bodies. The proposal clarifies the difference between restrictions and donor-imposed conditions on a gift or grant and attempts to explain which arrangements qualify as exchanges.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume, but an increase in aggregate deal value during the second quarter of 2017.
- This article, featured in Financial Managers Society’s Perspective, discusses the background, importance and key components of a model risk management framework for financial institutions.
- It is critical for a medical device company to quickly develop a strategy to generate a comprehensive body of evidence to reverse negative coverage decisions if a medical technology has already been classified as experimental or investigational. Learn more about developing the strategy.
- Previous Next