- There are a lot of technology solutions out in the marketplace right now, but it can be hard to determine what are the right solutions for your organization.
- ASC 606 affects virtually every entity that prepares financial statements. Phil Santarelli and Howard J. Heyman outline what organizations that prepare financial statements under GAAP need to do now.
- The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act changes how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries by scoring the physicians on the quality of care they provide.
- A Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses how internal audit shops of all sizes can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk for the institution. We discuss the construction lifecycle and owner’s responsibilities, including those of the owner’s representative, architect, construction manager, and compliance and audit personnel.
- Customer experience is a critical business function and it’s here to stay. Create a customer experience that differentiates you from your competitors and position your organization for growth.
- Previous Next