- Baker Tilly reviewed the state university's existing HR structure and shared services model, and developed the CHRO position description and qualifications with consideration to industry-leading practices.
- Baker Tilly, in collaboration with faculty and the sponsored programs office, reviewed 30 policies and developed written materials for 18 e-learning modules.
- Baker Tilly assisted management in re-engineering the IT SOX program within the company and completed the design and operating effectiveness testing of the internal control environment for IT SOX compliance.
- Inaccurate budgetary reports prompted this university to seek help from Baker Tilly's internal audit professionals.
- With the framework provided by Baker Tilly, the research office was able to contact process owners to address current and developing risks.
- Previous Next