- Baker Tilly Seniors share their insights on Donald Trump’s tax reform proposal and how it might affect individual and business taxpayers
- Needing to expand its production facility to meet customer demand, a food manufacturer received $6M in incentives to help finance the project.
- CMS has announced a new Quality Measurement Program for Medicare and Medicaid home health agencies. The final rule mandates a system to analyze and track how well home health providers are treating their patients and whether facilities are improving.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2016-51, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (salvage discount factors) for 2016.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists overviewed the standard and highlighted of some of the main areas that will impact manufacturing and distribution organization’s business operations.
- Previous Next