- M&A in Central Pennsylvania followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions slowing by approximately 19% from the prior quarter, from 36 to 29
- The Department of Labor’s new federal overtime rule has been derailed by a federal judge in Texas. This action came on November 22 and fell on the heels of several lawsuits filed by states and other special interest organizations
- Brad DeNoyer, Baker Tilly partner and leader of the firm’s food and beverage practice, shares insight on how to capitalize on R&D credits.
- Stagnant growth, high turnover and ineffective onboarding can all stem from not recruiting & hiring the right salespeople. Conquer these three barriers to start hiring & retaining top sales talent.
- MACRA has been passed and dramatically changes the way providers – most notably physicians – will be paid moving forward. Practices need to make sure this is a priority within their strategic plan, moving forward.
- Previous Next