- With the recent approval of the EU-US Privacy Shield transatlantic data transfer pact, approximately 4,500 companies must contend with a new set of requirements and issues to ensure compliance.
- Baker Tilly Capital helps manufacturing client take advantage of available tax credits and incentives
- If recently proposed regulations are finalized, it could mean significant changes for estate planning.
- Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists explore allocating the transaction price (consideration) in this webinar.
- Baker Tilly senior managers, Mike Cullen and Michael Wright teamed with Patrick Lang of Lockheed Martin, to discuss new cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and government contractor compliance.
- Previous Next