- Baker Tilly tax specialists are monitoring tax reform legislation as it moves through the stages of discussion under a new presidential administration and a Republican-controlled Congress.
- A mid-size credit union with a shifting population and declining member experience, utilizes member experience survey to identify new priorities and achieve more personal connections.
- This webinar highlights four key tax issues associated with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) that could have significant implications for manufacturers. Clarification on these topics will help participants determine what planning steps they should consider for future tax filings.
- In part two of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations refine core competencies and identify top talent to build a succession bench.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team was hired to prepare a comprehensive financing package to assist in funding a new mixed-use community's first phase of development.
- Previous Next