- Baker Tilly partners Monica Dalwadi and David Jamiolkowski talk with Bisnow about an internal controls method all real estate investment trusts (REITs) should incorporate to stay ahead of potential fraud risks.
- The PCAOB plans to adopt three standards designed to improve audit quality in 2018. The standards deal with audits of complex accounting estimates, an auditor’s use of specialists who provide the estimates, and the lead auditor’s supervision of other accounting firms that participate in the audit.
- The first in a series of webinars explores the fundamentals of planning and executing successful succession.
- In this webinar, learn how your technology will not only reduce costs but also reduce complications and improve the overall patient experience
- Jason McMackins shares tips on enhancing your brewery rep performance to turn your products into market leaders in the December 2017/January 2018 edition of Beverage Master.
- Previous Next