- Under recent tax reform proposals an accounting method change may reduce 2016 taxable income.
- February's Dental Bites issue provides an update on tax reform, ACA and more.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's life sciences consultants discussed how medical device companies can use clinical and economic data to assist in achieving optimal coverage with health insurers.
- Notice 2016-66 was released by the Treasury Department & IRS identifying certain captive insurance company transactions as a “transactions of interest” with potential for tax avoidance or evasion.
- There seems to be some serious questions around the overall definition and functionality of REITs. Baker Tilly tax partner, Randy Barrus, sheds light on these questions as he walks Bisnow through the fundamentals and fine points of these complex entities in their latest REIT cheat sheet.
- Previous Next