- Find out where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on such tax issues as the corporate tax rate, repatriation and the alternative minimum tax.
- Baker Tilly answers Bisnow’s developer-focused financing questions, covering why the trends of yesterday are evolving into the vehicles of today. Gain insight about the equity/debt stack, the latest lending practices, the most attractive asset classes, the role of institutional funding and more.
- DFS just issued cybersecurity regulations that have been in draft form for some time. The regulations released on September 13, 2016 go into effect January 1, 2017 – a short time frame...
- Municipal governments and other public sector entities are under immense pressure to provide services in the most cost effective manner.
- Governor Chris Christie announced plans to end an agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania that has been beneficial to taxpayers in both states.
- Previous Next