- Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discuss ASC 606, revenue recognition, transition methods available to organizations and the effective dates for the new standard.
- Baker Tilly partnered with Bisnow, a leading commercial real estate news source, to produce exclusive interviews that provide behind-the-scenes perspectives from leading real estate developers, entrepreneurs and industry giants.
- It is estimated that 50 percent of partners of the AM Law 200 are baby boomers, and of this 50 percent, 16 percent will retire in the next five years. How will this impact the commercial real estate industry? For starters, office space is the second-largest expenditure for law firms, after salaries.
- ‘Long live’ or ‘Death’ to the performance review? Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes and Kayla Flint share a framework for how HR leaders can make them more valuable and efficient for employees and businesses alike.
- Learn about incentive options offered by the U.S. government for private business expansion projects, the steps to utilize these options, and how to manage public perceptions.
- Previous Next