- The agenda of the NAIC cybersecurity task force included a cybersecurity legislative update and two presentations on data analysis projects currently underway, but the majority of conversation centered around the recently released update to the Insurance Data Security Model Law.
- At the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Summer 2016 National Meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions, as well as directed staff to draft issues paper related to certain projects.
- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- Effective Dec. 1, 2016, breweries and other businesses will need to comply with the Department of Labor’s (DOL's) new overtime regulations.
- Baker Tilly discusses individual tax services for attorneys, highlighting best practices and practical tips that are unique to the legal community to ensure you are identifying your immediate opportunities, addressing tax, financial, or estate concerns and, importantly, charting a course for action.
- Previous Next