- Has your firm prepared a succession plan with a major generational leadership transition on the horizon? Baker Tilly shares insights on how to be prepared for the impact of retiring partners without it having a significant effect on your firm’s future livelihood, profitability and cash flow.
- In order to thrive in today's disruptive market, firms need to provide exceptional customer experience. Follow these 3 steps to create an effective customer experience strategy.
- Even the best-executed HCM cloud implementations can become stale if you are not actively adopting new functionality as it’s released. Make sure you're getting the most out of your investment.
- The Baker Tilly Capital team secured over $500,000 in refundable tax credits on behalf of a Wisconsin based manufacturer and distributor to build a second facility.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Donna Scaffidi and Dana Delsman, discuss enacted state sales-and-use-tax laws in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) The Tax Adviser’s Tax Clinic section.
- Previous Next