- Do you understand how the new partnership audit regulations affect your firm and what steps you should be taking now? Law firms and other professional service firms are significantly impacted by the new partnership audit regulations. Some of the considerations for these firms may be quite different than the considerations for other types of partnerships.
- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released an analysis predicting a 20 percent increase on plan premiums next year and $194 billion increase to the budget deficit over the next decade if cost-sharing reduction payments are stopped.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share operational and transactional challenges facing private equity firms in today’s food and beverage market.
- Employee benefit plan specialists provide case study examples as they discuss effective strategies and important considerations.
- The SOFE Career Development Seminar discussed several notable topics, including the impacts of the financial crisis, lessons learned on fraud and NYS DFS cybersecurity requirements.
- Previous Next