- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) issued a report showing an increased demand for primary care services over the last decade.
- The new standard requires additional consideration and documentation of the standalone selling price or when the standalone selling price is not observable, when variable consideration is part of the transaction price, and when there are changes in the transaction price after contract inception.
- Variable consideration can be allocated to all of the performance obligations based on the relative standalone selling price or only to specific performance obligations depending on its relevance to a specific performance obligation.
- When contracts include variable consideration, it is possible that changes in the transaction price can arise after a modification, and such changes may or may not be related to performance obligations that existed before the modification.
- How to break through a business plateau with inorganic growth
- Previous Next