- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has delayed the implementation of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center’s (CMMI) bundled payment programs until May 20, 2017.
- Baker Tilly’s National Tax group review how carried interests would be taxed under proposed section 710 as well as the President’s and House’s proposals.
- This is the second article in a four-part series on health plan audits, and it focuses on the risks and important control processes in membership and premium cycles.
- This auditing sponsored research article discusses the regulatory environment, risks associated with noncompliance, obstacle to compliance and the role of internal audit.
- In an effort to share the successes of our clients with their peers, Baker Tilly conducts interviews with current clients to learn how they’ve overcome challenges in the higher education industry.
- Previous Next